Journey to Cuba with Rhythmology and discover the roots of it all....
We are so excited to be bringing you this opportunity to experience Cuba as you dance and learn more about this amazing country and culture.
MetaMovements & Rhythmology have collaborated to create TWO fantastic trip options, all held during the most festive time of the year, New Years! Build a relationship with the Latin dance community of Havana! From authentic exchanges to exciting workshops and performances, these trips, designed especially for the Rhythmology Community, will allow you to experience the roots of salsa, dance, music & culture in a whole new context.
December 27, 2016 - January 3, 2017
Explore Cuba- New Year's in Havana
The "Explore Cuba" travel program is designed for dance and music lovers of all ages and abilities, and provides a variety of educational activities and people to people contact with Cubans who share the same passion for dance and music and arts.
These activities will include site visits, cultural presentations, arts events, exchange with Cuban dancers and musicians, and other items based on interests.
* Enjoy personalized dance or music workshops from friendly, knowledgeable professionals who will help you feel the Cuban rhythms with the greatest of ease...
* Meet celebrated artists and view their art, in their home studios and at local crafts market
* Engage with business owners, entrepreneurs, and other members of the blossoming private industry in Cuba...including restaurateurs, IT professionals, and many other lines of work.
* Interactive presentation : Roots of Salsa
* Orishas in Nature
Plaza de la Revolucion
Community Arts Projects
Renowned Children’s Theater Groups
Museums & more!
Land Package Pricing
New Year's in Havana
Boutique hotel in the Miramar neighborhood of Havana
*pricing based on double occupancy,
single upgrades available
Included to all Programmed activities
Includes airport transfers (in Havana)
All meals LESS 4
* Pre-Tour Briefings
* Welcome Reception
* Knowledgeable, friendly MetaMovements Tour Leader
* Exciting tours to the most important historical sites and locations that most U.S. travelers have never seen
* Thought-provoking presentations by Cuban experts, and interactive people-to-people exchanges with the locals, all hand-picked by our experienced staff with your particular interests in mind
(as presented to us in your personal interest surveys).
* U.S. Department of the Treasury license and MetaMovements letter of certification
* Expert Cuban Host
* Translation for non-Spanish speaking travelers
* Access to Cuban Health Insurance for any medical emergencies
* 24 hour support from our enthusiastic team of Hosts, Dancers & Instructors
** Limited gratuities for Cuban team
(driver, host, guide)
NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE
Cuban Exit Tax (~$30)
Cuban Visa (~$50-100)
Private Room Upgrade Option Available ($400)
Luggage Fees @ Airport
Accommodations in MIA (if applicable)
Optional out-of-program activities… For example: a night-time trip to the Tropicana or a visit to the art museum.
Additional drinks, snacks, and meals outside the scheduled meals
Other tips & gratuities not stated (i.e. hotel staff, etc)